Home > Businesses > Buildings > Weaver Building
703-705 Edgmont Ave.
the September 1939 issure of The Delaware County Advocate, founded by
John Spencer in 1868 as a weekly newspaper. Published as a monthly picture
magazine since August, 1938, by John Spencer, Inc. 8th & Sproul Sts.,
courtesy of Frank DeMaio
"For several weeks workmen have been busy building a new store front for the Weaver building and, as shown above, the result has been new quarters for the Hollywood Shop (705) and improved quarters for Cooley Lilley (703) who has been in business in this location for 20 years."
A. Bullock III.
Graphic Details Publications
This page last updated 10/18/05