Washburn Theater
7th Street, between Edgmont Ave. & Sproul Street

Washburn Theatre; Photo couresy of David Andrews

The Washburn Theatre was first opened on October 20, 1890 as Hargreaves Opera House.
By 1925 it was the Washburn and in 1936 it became the State Theatre.

 

Photo courtesy of David Andrews, dandrewsdh@aol.com


2002 John A. Bullock III.
Graphic Details Publications

This page last updated 02/24/07